Thursday 13 January 2011

Starcraft 2 Zerg Stats for DyingFoetus





That's right. My account name on Starcraft 2 EU Battlenet is DyingFeotus. I tried playing protoss once or twice but to be honest I dont really know how to play protoss in Starcraft 2, the tech tree is just too complicated. I'll stick to my favourite race, this has always been the race I've been playing since I started with StarCraft - Zerg. I enjoy playin RTS games. I'm looking forward to the new release of Command & Conquer.






Stats? 1 win out of 2.1, not really impressive. lol. But the longer I play it, the more i notice how certain strategies work against your enemy depending on their race and tech they are pursuing, i.e. protoss stalkers with roaches, terran land units with roaches and banelings, etc... It's a shame that there's no more lurkers on Starcraft 2. Gamewise, still have a long way to go though.

Get Starcraft 2 Game by Clicking Here




C&C













No comments:

Post a Comment