Tuesday 23 November 2010

GeForce GT 240 1GB on Starcraft 2



Recently Starcraft 2 made the headlines on pc game news. I must admit that I've always been a fan of Starcraft Broodwar since 1998. I could never exchange RTS  to RPG, for the simple reason that RTS involves planning, executing, and finally reaping what you deserve in the end, be it loss or victory.

However, the game is a bit demanding interms of graphic cards. So I had to diss my old pc and buy a new one, was a bit anxious if the graphics card on my new pc would work on Starcraft 2 which is  NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 1GB. Well, it does work, if set on medium graphic settings. You can't go higher or your pc will crash.



Medium setting is enough for me, for so long as I can play the game. So for those who are curious if Starcraft 2 does work on GeForce GT 240, yes it does work.




No comments:

Post a Comment