Wednesday 24 November 2010

Zerg Rules - Starcraft 2

Zerg - Starcraft


Nothing beats the Zerg race in Starcraft. Their hideous looks; their dank, slimy, and creepy habitation; the diabolical sounds their structures as well as the units make when you click on them is simply amazing. Now that Starcraft 2 is out, I've come to appreciate this race even more. I'm still wondering what happened to that great Cerebrate Daggoth in Starcraft I.

The difference in strategies between the original Starcraft and the new release is quite annoying if you've only started playing the new release. I missed the lurker, these new units don't give justice to the loss of the unit. The other two races are just plain boring.



Right now my stats haven't changed much. 1 win to 2 losses. For those who enjoy RTS, you shouldn't miss getting a copy of Starcraft 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment